I have been living with pretty bad acne for as long as I can remember (in reality, probably since I started hitting puberty). My acne got really bad when I was in high school, but instead of trying a drug like Accutane, I went on birth control, which helped to clear things up. However, since I went off birth control pills, my breakouts have come back with a vengeance that is more than slightly annoying for someone my age. I was always told that adults don’t have to worry about pimples. Well, here I am, a few years into adulthood, dealing with acne. WTF?
If you deal with pimples and zits of all shapes and sizes on your face, then you know exactly how frustrating it is. A large zit always seems to pop up in an obvious spot on an important night, am I right? In times like these (or maybe every day), you want to know exactly how to get rid of, or at least cover up, those blemishes. That’s where these tips come in. They’ll help you hide the evidence of zits, and maybe even stop them from happening altogether. Here are 18 acne tips and tricks you need to know ASAP.
1. It’s important to understand exactly what’s going on with acne before you try to tackle it.
2. It’s really important to figure out what kind of acne you have specifically so that you can find the best way to treat and get rid of it.
3. You also need to figure out what is causing your acne.
4. Find the kind of acne that describes your situation, and then figure out how to deal with it.
5. Need to cover up some blemishes? This method may be a little complicated, but it’s pretty foolproof.
6. Or use this more simple method to cover up an annoying spot:
7. To cover up redness and inflammation caused by pimples, use one of these easy DIY methods:
8. Instead of using products pumped with chemicals, try more natural acne remedies.
9. Know what your options are:
10. Learn how to cover up a pimple in a flash using only concealer and an eye shadow brush.
11. Instead of popping a pimple, which can cause scarring and bleeding, try this trick:
12. Choose a matte foundation instead of a cream or liquid one when trying to cover up acne scars.
13. Prevent acne from happening by following these 7 tips:
14. Always use a spot treatment in a pinch… and moisturize every day.
15. Don’t forget to regularly change your pillow cases!
16. Be informed about the habits you didn’t even realize could cause breakouts:
17. Use all of these products to hide acne.
18. Washing your face is super important when fighting acne. Here’s how to do it the right way:
Which of these tips did you think was the most helpful? What kind of acne do you have? How do you get rid of it? Tell me in the comments!
Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2014/07/29/acne-tips-tricks-hacks-treatment-get-rid-of-cover-up-pimples-zits-scars/#ixzz4TXGBgYL1